Library / Media Center Staff
Phone: (651) 455-1521 ext. 135
Library / Media Center Hours
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
* Closing time is often extended.
Library / Media Center Location
The library is accessible from both second and third hallways.
Library / Media Center Resources
The Library Media Center provides students and staff with a vast array of materials and resources including:
- 6,500 + Items in our Reference, Fiction, and NonFiction Collection
- 4 Local Newspapers
- 40 + Magazines
- Educational Databases
- 6 General Use Desktop Computers w/ 1 Black and White Printer
- 1 Color Printer (50 cents/page)
- Photocopier (10 cents/page)
- 2 Group Study Areas
Library / Media Center Policies
- Materials may be checked out by students with their student ID number.
- Books (Fiction and Nonfiction): 3 Weeks
- Vertical File Information: 1 Week
- Magazines: Current Copy-Overnight, Archived Copies-1 Week
- Reference Books: Due back before the following school day begins
- Overnight Items: ten cents per class hour
- Weekly Items: ten cents per day
- Students are welcome to use the Library Media Center before school, between classes, and after school. Use during lunch periods is NOT permitted.
- Teachers may reserve the 3 computer areas and also the library for student academic use.
Negative balance and overdue notices are distributed to students once per month by way of their @mysclutheran.org email accounts. Attempts are made to inform parents when a negative balance is over $10.00. Students with overdue or lost items may not check out additional materials until they returned or pay for such items. Students who owe the library money or materials of $5.00 or more at the end of the first semester or have a negative balance at the end of the year, will have their report card and school transcripts held until their library account is in good standing.
Remote Logins and Passwords
Remote access information is available in a handout here or on the library counter in order to log onto our subscription databases. Login and password information was sent to all student Google email accounts with extension @mysclutheran.org in September. If you are unable to locate remote information on Moodle or the handout link does not give you what you need, please talk to Mrs. Lori Budahn.